Academic Advising Services (including Program/Course Advising and Examination Coordination)
Consultation Hours - Business Administration/Management, Business and Economics
Ms. Franken-Vogts will not be available on the following dates for consultation hours for BSc. and MSc. Business Administration and MSc. Management, Business and Economics students:
Ms. Engels-Halfmann will be standing in for Ms. Franken-Vogts and she will be available via telephone, MSTeams, or email. Her email address is email@example.com . She can also be contacted during consultation hours by telephone: 0241/8096145.
Submitting Your Thesis During Lockdown
During lockdown, theses can still be printed and bound in copy shops. Please consult the website of the relevant copy shop for further details as well as the FAQ section of the Central Examination Office (ZPA)
We are there to help and support you with ...
- Academic Advice Provision:
- Information about our degree programs of study
- Study planning and management
- Recognition of academic qualifications (from other degree programs or from abroad)
- Examination Accommodations and Modifications for Students with Disabilities
- Examination Coordination
- Applications for Master degree programs (Master of Business and Economics, Master of Management, Business and Economics)
Information on the Various Procedures
Please click on the corresponding link on the left-hand side for more detailed information.