Switching Degree Program or Universities


Relevant Information if You Are Planning to Switch Degree Program or Universities

If you were already enrolled in the same or in a similar Master's degree program, you need to fill out the following form prior to your application and submit it to the Examination Board: Formblatt auf Überprüfung der Unbedenklichkeit, Einstufung in ein höheres Fachsemester und Anerkennung. The signature must be original! Proof of all examination activities and the relevant official module descriptions in full must also be submitted.