Free Movers


Students who wish to organize their own period of study abroad rather than to participate in the School's exchange programs are known as 'free movers'. They can contact the International Office (Super C, Templergraben 57) for further help or similarly the Exchange Office of the School of Business and Economics.


Opportunities as a Freemover