Information for Students of Business Administration and Engineering
For students of business administration and engineering, it is important when they go to study at a university abroad that they can also enroll for engineering courses and not only business and economics courses.
Frequently, it is possible to take engineering courses at the universities, but this needs to be clarified with the respective university beforehand, which will decide on an individual basis.
Please note: If engineering courses are taken, the main focus must always be on business and economics courses!
Following partner universities offer interdisciplinary courses:
- Aalto University, Finland
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Université Catholique de Lille, France
- Université de Liège, Belgium
- NTNU Trondheim, Norway
- Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Spain (max. 2 courses from other schools/faculties)
At the following partner university, there are places available only for RWTH students of business administration and engineering:
- Ecole Central Paris, Frankreich
At the following partner universitites, only business and economics courses can be taken:
- University of Economics Bratislava, Slovakia
- Universiteit Maastricht, Netherlands
- Tsinghua University, China
- All other partner universities: applications to be made individually
Please note: RWTH students of business administration and engineering may only enroll with one school/faculty!