After the Mobility


Certificate of Study Abroad

If you need a certificate of your study abroad, please contact the Incoming Student Services of the International Office.


Transcript of Records

At the end of your semester at RWTH Aachen University, you will receive a Transcript of Records for your completed course and examination achievements.
​As soon as all your grades have been published, you will receive a digital version of your Transcript via mail. Furthermore, the original can be collected directly at our office or will be sent to your coordinator if necessary.