PersonDr. rer. pol., Privatdozentin
Building: Sammelbau 1050
- Phone: +49 241 80 93649
- Tuesday, 13:00-14:00 hours (appointment necessary)
Claudia Nadler holds a degree in economics and business administration. In 2005, she received her doctoral degree in business administration from the University of Düsseldorf and has worked since then as a researcher and senior lecturer at the Chair of Business Administration and Finance at RWTH Aachen University receiving her post-doctoral Habilitation degree in 2018. She has introduced and expanded the interdisciplinary research area "Real Estate Economics and Finance" at RWTH Aachen University. Since 2000, she has been part of different consultancy teams, mainly concerning projects in impact investment, social finance, international real estate and the implementation of urban development funds in the European Union.
- Impact Investment
- Behavioral Finance
- Sustainable finance
- Real estate economics and finance
- Urban development funds
- Inner environmental quality/occupant satisfaction
- Happiness Economics
- Franke, M./Nadler, C. (2019): Energy efficiency in the German residential housing market: Its influence on tenants and owners, in: Energy Policy 128, 879-890. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2019.01.052
- Nadler, M./Nadler, C. (2019): Financial engineering instruments for sustainable urban development – introducing an impact analysis for innovative urban policies, in: International Journal of Real Estate and Land Planning 2, 74-83.
- Nadler, C./Breuer, W. (2018): Cultural Finance as a Research Field – an Evaluative Survey, in: Journal of Business Economics. Doi.org/10.1007/s11573-017-0888-y.
- Nadler, C./Nadler, M. (2017): Promoting Sustainable Urban Development with JESSICA: Outcomes of the EU-initiative, in: Urban Studies. DOI: 10.1177/0042098017702815.
- Steininger, B./Nadler, C./Franke, M./Pommeranz, C. (2017): Evaluierung des Energieausweises – Eine empirische Studie zur Wahrnehmung der Energieeffizienz von Wohnimmobilien aus der Verbraucherperspektive, KVF NRW, Nr. 7. DOI 10.15501/ kvfwp_7.