"RWTH Lecturer" Award for Excellence in Teaching
"RWTH Lecturer" Award 2017Copyright: © Andreas Herrmann
In recognition of their excellence in teaching, five members of different schools and faculties at RWTH Aachen University have been awarded the honorary title of "RWTH Lecturer". Their certificates were presented on June 21, 2017 by Prof. Doris Klee, Vice-Rector for Human Resources Management and Development.
Two staff members from the School of Business and Economics were among the prize winners. Our warmest congratulations to all of the new RWTH Lecturers!!
This year, the RWTH Lecturer award was presented to the following persons:
- Dr. rer. pol. David Antons - School of Business and Economics
- Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Peter Boor - Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. rer. nat.Tim Clarner - Faculty of Medicine
- Dr. rer. nat. Corinna Kaulen - Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Natural Sciences
- Dr. rer. pol. Claudia Nadler - School of Business and Economics