Academic Advising Services (including Examination Coordination)
We are there to help and support you with ...
- Academic Advice Provision:
- Information about our degree programs of study
- Study planning and management
- Recognition of academic qualifications (from other degree programs or from abroad)
- Examination Accommodations and Modifications for Students with Disabilities
- Examination Coordination
- Applications for Master degree programs (Master of Business and Economics, Master of Management, Business and Economics)
Changed Consultation Hours!
Please note that the consultation hours usually offered by Ms. Franken-Vogts will not be available during the period from July 24, 2017 to August 9, 2017.
The consultation hours offered by Ms. Franken-Vogts on Wednesdays (July 26, August 2, August 9, 2017) will, however, be held by Ms. Engels-Halfmann.
Information on the Various Procedures
Please click on the corresponding link on the left-hand side for more detailed information.