PersonDr.-Ing., Professor als Juniorprofessor
Building: E.ON ERC
- Phone: +49 241 80 49691
- By appointment
Aaron Praktiknjo has been an Assistant Professor ("Juniorprofessor") of Energy Resource and Innovation Economics at RWTH Aachen University since October 2015. Before joining RWTH Aachen, he was a team leader and lecturer at the Institute for Energy Engineering, TU Berlin, and served as a consultant for national and international agencies and companies. After studying industrial and civil engineering, Aaron Praktiknjo completed a PhD on the topic of energy supply security at the Chair of Energy Systems at TU Berlin, graduating in 2013 with highest honors. Aaron Praktiknjo has received awards for his research from the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) and the European Energy Exchange (EEX).
- Energy Systems Analysis
- Energy Supply Security
- Design and Modeling of Energy Markets
- Zweifel, P., Praktiknjo, A., Erdmann, G. (2017): Energy Economics - Theory and Applications. Buchveröffentlichung im Springer-Verlag.
- Praktiknjo, A., Erdmann, G. (2016). Renewable Electricity and Backup Capacities: An (Un-) Resolvable Problem? In: The Energy Journal, 37(SI2).
- Praktiknjo, A. (2016): The Value of Lost Load for Sectoral Load Shedding Measures: The German Case with 51 Sectors. In: Energies, 9(2), 116.
- Praktiknjo, A. (2014): Stated Preferences based Estimation of Power Interruption Costs in Private Households: An Example from Germany. In: Energy, 76, 82-90.
- Praktiknjo, A., Hähnel, A., Erdmann, G. (2011): Assessing Energy Supply Security - Outage Cost in Private Households. In: Energy Policy, 39, 7825-7833.