PersonDr. rer. pol., Professor als Juniorprofessor
Bertram Ingolf Steininger
Building: Sammelbau 1050
- Phone: +49 241 80 93653
- Tuesday, 10.00-12.00 hours; by appointment
Since December 2012, Bertram I. Steininger has been a "Juniorprofessor" (Assistant Professor) of Real Estate Finance at RWTH Aachen University. Previously, he worked as a postdoc in the department of International Finance and Financial Management at the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) in Mannheim, having gained his doctoral degree from the IRE|BS-International Real Estate Business School at the University of Regensburg. Bertram I. Steininger collaborates with other research institutes as a member of the Leibniz research network "Real Estate Markets and Capital Markets" (ReCapNet).
- Investment vehicles (particularly REIT, REOC, and mutual funds)
- Real estate indices and derivatives
- Steininger, B.I.; Breuer, W.; Felde, M. (2015, forthcoming): The Financial Impact of Firm Withdrawals from "State Sponsor of Terrorism" Countries". In: Journal of Business Ethics .
- Steininger, B.I.; Marekwica, M. (2014): The tradeoff between mutual fund and direct stock investments: A theoretical analysis involving different types of investors. In: Review of Managerial Science, 8(2), 197–224.
- Steininger, B.I.; Jaroszek, L.; Kroencke, T.A. (2013): Real Estate Prices, Rents, and Indices and Indirect Investment Vehicles for Real Estate. In: Journal of Interdisciplinary Property Research, Special Issue, 48–81.
- Steininger, B.I.; Rehring, C. (2011): An Empirical Evaluation of Normative Commercial Real Estate Swap Pricing. In: Journal of Portfolio Management, 37(5), 154–169.